HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS PICTURE BEFORE NOW*interally screams*
Oh, Sherlock, if you take one more step I swear I will kill you.
No, Mrs. Watson. You won’t.
WHAT THE FUCK
how was this movie even allowed to have bee-n created
okay I usually try to make it a rule to not reblog things to this blog
but exceptions must be made
this is the greatest frozen post no exceptions
Oh my gosh
"Almost every line of dialogue in the movie is from the book." - John Green
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
Just always have to post this when it’s relevant:
In which David Tennant demonstrates the proper way to read a book.
Facial expressions required.